Hipe Waterproof Bluetooth Stereo Shower Speaker & Handsfree speakerphone For Streaming Audio and answering your Phone – Black – Compatible with iPhone 4S Siri
- Works with all Bluetooth enabled devices. And is Compatible with iPhone 4S Siri Just hit the phone button and you can ask siri to play specific albums or songs or you can Tell Siri to take notes, make calls and plan schedules.
- Auto Pairing Feature: Pairs your device with the Hipe speaker automatically when it is in range of the speaker.
- Waterproof (Rated IPX6) Can withstand powerful water jets – Built in Echo cancellation and Noise suppression
- Rechargeable power bank inside, you can Recharge your music device from this Speaker
- Run time: up to 25 hours. (If the unit has not been used for more than 10days, please charge it before using)
The Hipe speaker Works with with iPhone 4S Siri, Just hit the phone button on the speaker and you can ask siri to play specific albums or songs or you can Tell Siri to take notes, make calls and plan schedules.
This Hipe portable waterproof speaker will change the way you bathe and shower forever! You can now listen to crystal clear audio streaming from any Bluetooth enabled device to this portable waterproof Bluetooth speaker. In addition to enjoying your music or any streaming audio, phone calls can be answered from your portable waterproof speaker! Your Speaker will ring upon receiving an incoming phone call. Once the call is answered the streaming audio will fade out and when the phone call has ended the audio will resume playing on your shower speaker.
Speaker features a full control panel that lets you remotely Play/Pause, Volume Up/Down, Forward-Next/Back-Previous and Receive/Reject phone calls. You can also remotely redial and access voice dialing (For phones w
List Price: $ 69.99
Price: $ 69.99
Got my hipe speaker a week ago. It is not the most inexpensive way to get audio into the shower, but it is by far the easiest of all the options I was considering.
I was most impressed with the battery life it is pretty great
Having had it only for a week here is my view:
1. Way too easy to setup. Took all of 30 seconds to pop the batteries in and plug in the base station.
2. Reception and sound quality are crisp.
3. Bass level is pretty good too.
4. Easy to use simple controls.
5 has a had a USB out for power and to recharge any device
I don’t need to talk on the phone in the shower but I guess that feature is automatically included because it operates with Bluetooth