Click here to Buy
and Slash 39% OFF the price!!
- BlackBerry Tablet OS, 1 GHz dual-core processor
- 32 GB for storage
- 7 inch multi-touch capacitive LCD screen, 1024 x 600-pixel resolution
- Wireless-N Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n), 3 MP forward facing, 5 MP rear
- 0.9 pounds (15 ounces)
Price: $ 290.00
- Compatible with BlackBerry PlayBook Tablet PC
- This is a Mivizu branded sturdy genuine leather material cover.
- This case has a versatile foldback design and a two-pocket compartment for personal use.
- 30 Day Satisfaction Warranty from MiniSuit
Price: $ 14.99
- Made for BlackBerry Playbook Tablet
- Made Of Fine Workmanship and High Quality 100% Genuine Leather
- Slots for Business Cards & Papers. Perfect for Business Professionals!
- Magnetic Snap Closure System
- The perfect case for your BlackBerry Playbook Tablet!
Price: $ 12.95
- Multi-Angle Folio Case for RIM BlackBerry Playbook 4G Wi-Fi 16GB, 32GB, 64GB (Playbook Not Included)
- Genuine Leather with Microfiber Interior.
- Adjustable Stand Between 45-90 Degree. Magnetic Flap Closure.
- Access to All Ports and Controls.
- A MUST Have for all Playbook Owners!! Available in Black, Grey and Red. Search: rooCASE Playbook Multi-Angle
Price: $ 12.03
- Covers full screen of the Blackberry Playbook.
- 100% guaranteed clear, Glass-like clarity, made from film!
- A microfiber cleaning cloth included, Can be removed and will not leave any residue
- No rainbow marks, no glue marks and no fuzziness.
- Pre-cut for perfect fit, Protects sensitive for Blackberry Playbook’s touch screen
Price: $ 0.01
rooCASE Executive Portfolio (Black) Leather Case Cover with Landscape / Portrait View for BlackBerry Playbook Tablet Wi-Fi 4G
- Executive Portfolio Leather Cover for RIM BlackBerry Playbook 4G Wi-Fi 16GB, 32GB, 64GB (Playbook Not Included)
- Built-In Stand for Comfortable Viewing at 45 Degree Angle. Detachable Inner Sleeve for Handheld Operation; Reattaches by Velcro for Landscape / Portrait Viewing.
- Business and ID Slots with Accessory Flap. Elastic Loop for Pen or Stylus. Dual Zipper for Easy Access.
- Access to All Ports and Controls.
- A MUST Have for all Playbook Owners!! Available in Black, Grey and Red. Search: rooCASE Playbook Executive Portfolio
Price: $ 13.03
Blackberry Playbook 7-Inch Tablet (32GB) ReviewI own the iPad 1. I like it. I don’t love it. The apps are great. But it is large and cumbersome. It doesn’t really multi-task. And I hate the way it handles email. I use a Blackberry Torch phone. I love the way it handles email. And the apps are very good. Fewer. But very good.
So it was with some trepidation and excitement I bought the Blackberry Playbook. The trepidation was because of the advanced reviews which universally panned it. I looked at it, held it, and bought it. And I will tell you it is one piece of stunning equipment.
The build is much better than the iPad. In fact it is extraordinary. The screen is absolutely stunning. The machine loads the applications fast but NOT as fast as you see on the commercials. The browser blows the iPad Safari browser out of the water. It is very fast and of course has Flash. The camera front and back are very good.
But do you know what makes this tablet? The OS. It is extraordinary. You bring out Apps with a touch. You scroll through open apps by beginning at the left or right bezel and swiping toward the center. The context menus are opened by swiping down when the application is open. See a subtle alert in the top left hand corner, swipe diagonally from the the bezel to the center and viola there is a notification of your email. To wake it up swipe from the top bezel to the bottom. No more clicking a darn button. Thank you Blackberry. That alone was genius.
As I said I carry a Blackberry so through the Blackberry Bridge it tethers to my Torch. Emails and files. Everything, except the apps (different OS of course) is available on my Playbook. And I don’t have to add on a data plan for 3G. A 3G phone Playbook is coming out in the summer they say for those who do not carry Blackberry phones.
I am waiting for the following apps – Dropbox (although I can transfer files in and out via the web), a free hand note taker and a better PDF program or a more beefy Adobe Reader app. And I am sure they will come.
Now to the reviews: They claimed the OS was not finished. Not true. They claimed multiple shutdowns and freezes. Not true. They poo-poo’d tethering through Blackberry Bridge. OK I am saving myself $30 a month up here in Canada or $360 a year in not having a 3G capability under a separate plan. And the tethering is flawless for both email and web surfing since the Playbook comes with a Bridge Browser that uses your phones’ plan. So a person saves $360 a year and it gets criticized? Unbelievable! The apps. Yes there are fewer but there are new ones appearing everyday and they are above average and to my mind are as good as or better than the iPad. The negative reviews are baffling; truly, truly baffling.
I couldn’t wait to get the iPad. I was enchanted. With the new iPad 2 I wasn’t enchanted. In fact it is anything but.
The Blackberry Playbook on the other hand is simply astounding. I throw it in my briefcase. And away I go. I pull it out at a meeting or airport and it is understated and private. Will it take its rightful place in the tablet market? Not if jingoistic reviewers have their way. But it should. It should if build, function, cost effectiveness, reliability, and fun mean anything to anybody.